Since 1981, Arthur Freedman Associates has provided commercial water treatment audit and inspection services to building owners, engineers, and facility managers. Our expert consultants bring unbiased, forward-looking recommendations. We define the root cause(s) of failures and develop solutions to help prevent these and similar failures from recurring. We believe in performance-oriented goals and specifications, which are successful when both vendors and site personnel take ownership and responsibility for properly maintaining systems.
Our commercial water treatment audit and inspection services include…
- Certified lab testing for Legionella and other microbiological issues
- Independent lab testing including deposit and chemical analysis
- Water system performance audits
- Vendor performance audits vs. specifications
- Video fiber optic and ultrasound wall thickness inspections
- Facility water system reliability studies and energy audits
- Heat exchanger efficiency studies
- Steam quality studies
- Startup and layup specifications and supervision
- Annual New York Water Management Plan certifications
Want to learn more about our consultants? Click here to meet the team that delivers expert commercial water treatment audit and inspection services.
If you would like more information about our commercial water treatment audit and inspection services, contact us today for a free initial consultation. We’ll be happy to talk with you, and if we’re able to help, we’ll work together on a plan to meet your needs.
Call (630) 364-3965 or you can email us at email@example.com