Combining the past experience of Dr. Arthur J. Freedman, Ph.D., with the consulting team of Bob Cunningham, Bill Pearson, Jack Soost, Keith Johnson, and Walt Tyler, Arthur Freedman Associates offers its clients over a century of Water Safety and Management services, along with comprehensive technical consulting services for the water treatment industry. Industries and segments served include Commercial/High-rise Buildings; Industrial/Manufacturing and Process Applications; Chemical Formulation Consulting; and service to Education and Government facilities.
- Water system audit and inspection services.
- Vendor and water treatment performance audits.
- Independent water treatment specifications and proposal evaluations.
- Water system problem-solving and failure analyses.
- Water management performance audits and technical reviews.
- Training programs and training manuals.
- New product development and market research.
- Start-up and layup specifications and supervision.
- Chemical formulation consulting
- Expert Witness services.
- AFA works cooperatively with vendors, engineers and management to develop and maintain technically-sound, cost-effective water system operations.
- We define the root cause(s) of failures and develop solutions to help prevent these and similar failures from recurring.
- We believe in performance-oriented goals and specifications, which are successful when both vendors and site personnel take ownership and responsibility for properly maintaining systems.
- AFA consultants are defined by independent and unbiased analysis and recommendations, and by maintaining the highest standards of integrity.